Become an Instructor
Equip teachers to
More than a thousand Walk Thru the Bible events are taught in North America each year. Many thousands of lives are changed through them. Does that kind of fruitfulness resonate with your mission and calling? Then consider becoming an Associate Instructor with Walk Thru the Bible.
As an instructor, you can dramatically increase the impact of your teaching in your current role and open up opportunities to touch more lives.
What are the benefits to you? You can ...
add a powerful tool to your ministry
increase your reach by expanding your audience
enhance and further your mission of making disciples
join a global network of Walk Thru the Bible teachers
earn supplemental income
Our faculty includes pastors, seminary professors, small group leaders, school teachers, and business professionals. Associate instructors ...
manage their own local ministry
market to churches and schools with attendance under 500 people
schedule, service, and teach Walk Thru the Bible conferences
Who qualifies to become an instructor? You do, if you ...
are passionate about God's Word
have experience teaching the Bible
are gifted as a teacher
have an entrepreneurial spirit
are prepared to take the necessary steps to receive training from Walk Thru the Bible
Who can become an instructor? Do I need any special skills or training?
"Teaching Walk Thru the Old and New Testaments is like giving someone the key to a treasure chest that they have always owned but never realized the blessings that exist inside."
- Rev. Randy Osborn
Our instructors are a very special group of people who are passionate about God's Word and passionate about igniting that passion in others. They are people who have sound biblical knowledge and are experienced teachers or speakers.
- passionate about God's Word?
- an experienced Bible teacher (with either adults or children)?
- a gifted and enthusiastic teacher?
- willing to attend our instructor training program?
If that sounds like you, continue reading to learn more...
Why should I become an instructor?
Introducing someone to a life-changing relationship with God through His Word is a very special opportunity. Time and time again, people who attend our conferences tell us what a difference it made in their understanding of the Bible and, ultimately, in their understanding of, and relationship with, God Himself.
What are the benefits to you? You can:
- add a powerful tool to your ministry
- increase your reach by expanding your audience
- enhance and further your mission of making disciples
- join a global network of Walk Thru the Bible teachers
- earn supplemental income
What will I teach? Who will I teach? Where will I teach?
We offer a variety of conferences and need instructors for all of them. Check out our instructor training schedule to find out what trainings we are offering this year.
As an instructor you will be trained to teach in churches and Christian schools. For example, you'll start locally with churches averaging less than 500 people in worship attendance or Christian schools with student bodies of less than 500. Once you have more experience, you can qualify to teach in larger crowds throughout the U.S.
After being trained, most of our instructors start with their own church and go from there. We recommend networking close to home with your local pastor, Christian leaders, and friends when you first begin teaching our conferences.
Don't worry—all of this will be covered at Instructor Training. We promise not to leave you to do this all on your own!
How do I sign up?
The first step is reading through this Instructor FAQ information. Then check the training schedule to see what training programs are currently being offered. After deciding what conference you want to teach, register for our Instructor Training Program by completing the Instructor Interest Form. Once we receive your completed form, we'll email you with more details.
Get started now!
How are instructors trained?
Our instructors spend four and a half days with us at our headquarters in Atlanta, GA. This is a highly interactive and fun weekend spent with other people who are as excited about teaching God's Word as you are.
During training, you'll learn:
- the principles of being a great teacher, including the best ways to connect with an audience and keep them engaged.
- how to teach your event—you'll learn everything there is to know about your event—the ins, outs, and in betweens!
- sales and promotion techniques—we'll train you on how to market your event and resource you with all the tools you'll need for success.
When is training? Where is training?
We offer trainings three times a year at our headquarters in Atlanta, GA. Review the schedule.
How do instructors work with churches to schedule events?
Each of our instructors is trained to work independently to schedule conferences throughout their community. During training, we'll talk about marketing and promotional strategies as well as the best process for scheduling events.
How much income can I make as an Associate Instructor with Walk Thru the Bible?
The amount of income you can make as an Associate Instructor with Walk Thru the Bible is based on the attendance at the event. Generally speaking, most Associate Instructors who schedule their own events make between $700 to $1200 per event. Attendance is the major factor in actual income, but the minimum income for any size event starts at $550. A detailed explanation will be provided at instructor training.
How much will it cost me to become an Associate Instructor with Walk Thru the Bible?
Review the Instructor Training Costs
What is my next step to becoming a M28:20 Conference Instructor?
Get started today. Fill out the Instructor Training Interest Form
Instructor Training Costs
The costs are two-fold. The first is the cost for attending the training program and the second are ongoing fees.
Attending Walk Thru the Old Testament & Walk Thru the New Testament (for either adults or children) training programs:
- $595 per person training fee
- Includes: live training, instructor manual, support materials, and most meals. NOTE: If your spouse is accompanying you and will be attending a Walk Thru the Old or New Testament for Kids training program, the cost is $300.
- $200 Annual Licensing Fee due upon registration
- NOTE: If you purchase the minimum 200 workbooks within one contract year, the next annual fee will be waived.
- Travel expenses including lodging. We have negotiated reduced rates at nearby hotels.
Ongoing costs for Walk Thru the Old Testament and Walk Thru the New Testament instructors:
- $200 Annual Licensing Fee
- Note: If you purchase the minimum 200 workbooks within one contract year, the next annual fee will be waived.
- Purchasing workbooks
- Adult workbooks are sold for $10.00 per workbook.
- Old & New Testament Kids workbooks are sold for $6.00 per workbook.
- New instructors are encouraged to purchase a box of workbooks and related discounted products at training; however, workbooks and materials may be purchased prior to the instructor's first scheduled event after training.