Cookies and Web Server Log File Information
As is true with most web sites, we automatically gather web server log file information (e.g., IP address, browser type, referring web pages, landing pages, exit pages, and operating system). This information is used to administer our website, to determine how visitors navigate through our site, and to determine how we can improve the user experience.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit web pages. Cookies enable web sites to do the following:
- personalize and improve your experience
- help you sign up for and log into our services
- make it easier for you to navigate our website
- determine advertising and promotional effectiveness
- provide features related to social sharing widgets, videos, and other similar features.
- determine which web pages have been visited and which ones have not, which ones are helpful and which ones are not
Some cookies may be placed by a third party service provider we utilize in our site. Videos on our site may use Flash cookies to collect and store your preferences such as volume. You can learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies at the following web address: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html
Use and Sharing of Your Personal Information
M28:20 will never sell, distribute, or rent your name or personal information to any third party without your express permission. If you sign up for an email newsletter from M28:20, your contact information is used to send that newsletter from a third-party email service generated by M28:20. You can opt-out from receiving future newsletters at any time and are given opportunity to do so with each email.
We may also disclose your personally identifying information:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process. To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take commercially reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of a legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that it is necessary to disclosure your information to protect our rights, to protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate fraud, or to respond to a written government request.
- If M28:20 becomes involved in a acquisition, merger, or any form of sale of some or all of its assets, we will inform you, through the contact information we have for you, before personally identifying information becomes subject to a different privacy statement.
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Links to Third Party Sites
The M28:20 web site may contain clickable links to other, third-party web sites that are outside of our control. Please check their privacy policies before providing personal information. M28:20 is not responsible for how these third party sites use any information you provide to them.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement may change from time to time. If there are any changes to this privacy statement that affect how your personal identifying information is used, we will first use that information to contact you and advise you of choices you have as a result of such changes. We will also post a change notice on the M28:20 home page.